Join our growing team!
As a service-oriented and mission-driven organization, our aim is to promote innovation and effective management in healthcare and human services. We do so by suspending our self-interest in any situation. In an uncompromised manner, we can then truthfully and objectively provide meaningful value to our clients and partners.
We serve large health care payers and providers, assisting with planning, oversight, development, and implementation, particularly with the most complex eligibility, enrollment, membership, claims, and financial systems.
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Full-time Employment and Contracting Opportunities
Health Care IT Consulting Manager
Sacramento, CA and Olympia, WA
- Plan and implement large IT projects (in all phases of systems development life cycle)
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Facilitate IT strategic planning efforts (e.g. governance and enterprise portfolio planning)
- Evaluate and manage enterprise and project-level risks
- Serve as counterpart and provide counsel to IT Executive Leaders
- Serve as direct point of contact to business Executive Sponsors
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
- 10+ years experience managing large-scale health care systems (>$20M in size)
- 5+ years of public sector experience (Federal, state, or local government)
- Certification and experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in the Medi-Cal (Medicaid) or Medicare program and systems
- Prior management or IT consulting experience
Health Care IT Senior Business Analyst
Sacramento, CA and Olympia, WA
- Conduct and document business requirement sessions
- Administer key document repositories such as SharePoint / Confluence
- Develop a work plan that tracks the activities required for oversight entity certification
- Participate in the preparation, review, and submission approval lifecycle documentation to oversight entities
- Evaluate and make recommendations to improve artifacts and checklists for each milestone.
- Work collaboratively with the Business Owner / Sponsor throughout certification an approval processes
- Work collaboratively with Executive IT Sponsors
- Work collaboratively with third-parties such a other consultants and contractors
- Develop executive progress reports
- 5 + years of experience eliciting and documenting business and
- 5+ years of experience evaluating information gathered and
decomposing high-level information into details
- 3+ years of experience leading information gathering and analysis
- 3+ years of experience collaborating with Business & IT to translate
business requirements into functional specifications and data mapping
- Experience and understanding of the Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- Experience and understanding of legacy mainframe and subsystems.
- Experience working with state departments or agencies
- Experience working with Medicaid and/or Medi-Cal
- Experience with large projects with interdependent technologies
- Experience working with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience and understanding of the Medicaid Information Technology Architecture